Tired of the front of your 2016-17 Chevrolet/ GMC 1500 w/ MagneRide pickup being lower than the rear? This 2″ front strut spacer lift is the answer. The Zone Offroad Products 2″ strut spacer leveling kit is easy to install and does not require a strut compressor or disassembly of the strut.
The spacers are made from Polyphthalamide which is a thermoplastic synthetic resin commonly used to replace metals in automotive applications. They have been specifically engineered and molded to take some of the sheer load off the strut mounting bolts for a durable assembly.
Zone strut spacers are a proven inexpensive way to level your truck while still maintaining the factory ride quality.
Check out the install article published by 4 Wheel & Offroad Magazine.
For a complete list of compatible applications click the vehicle fitment tab.
- 15-18 Cadillac Escalade 2WD
- 15-18 Cadillac Escalade 4WD
- 15-18 Cadillac Escalade ESV 2WD
- 15-18 Cadillac Escalade ESV 4WD
- 16-18 Chevy 1500 Pickup 2WD
- 16-18 Chevy 1500 Pickup 4WD
- 16-18 Chevy Tahoe 4WD
- 14-18 GMC 1500 Pickup 2WD
- 16-18 GMC 1500 Pickup 2WD
- 14-18 GMC 1500 Pickup 4WD
- 16-18 GMC 1500 Pickup 4WD
- 15-18 GMC Yukon 2WD
- 15-18 GMC Yukon 4WD
- 15-18 GMC Yukon XL 1500 2WD
- 15-18 GMC Yukon XL 1500 4WD
- Front Lift Height: 2″
- Front Lift Method: Strut Spacers
- Install Time Hrs: 1
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 2
- Wheel Size: Stock
- Back Spacing: Stock
- Max Tire Size: 285/70R17 or 285
- Fits factory cast steel, aluminum, and stamped steel control arm equipped models.
- Will work on Denali Models.